Job: Associate Dentist - Colorado Springs
Job Status: Full Time
Your passion is patient care, your talent is connecting with people, you love dentistry - you're a perfect fit! At PERFECT TEETH, we do corporate dentistry differently. You will have an amazing work-life balance; patient care will come first; you will dictate your patients' treatment; you can grow your career and - we're located in cities that are consistently recognized as "Top Places to Live."
At PERFECT TEETH™, our affiliated dentists are the core of our business and we understand the challenges of managing a dental practice. By letting dentists be dentists, you can practice dentistry the way you feel is best for your patients while we take on the administrative burden of managing a practice. This approach allows you to focus solely on doing what you do best - providing great patient care. It’s good for you and it’s good for your patients! You may think you know corporate dentistry, but you don't know PERFECT TEETH™.
We are seeking experienced dentists to join our team. With excellent compensation opportunity, a generous bonus structure, the freedom to focus solely on dentistry, and the support of our experienced team, this is the perfect opportunity! Our ideal dentist:
- Has a passion for dentistry
- Understands that you can provide quality comprehensive care, be ethical, and productive at the same time
- Practices and inspires Gold Standard patient care and service
- Connects and builds trust with every patient
- Addresses patients’ chief concern
- Works with dental assistants to maximize efficiency
- Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, OSHA, CDC and state board guidelines
- No history of dental board actions or liability claims strongly preferred, however, prior claims will be evaluated on an individual basis.
PERFECT TEETH provides competitive compensation (guarantee or production) and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, matching 401(k), malpractice, DEA, state licensure, and CE.
Dentists with a variety of previous experience have chosen PERFECT TEETH™: private practice, residencies, military, even other groups...discover for yourself what it means to work for the group dedicated to providing the Gold Standard in patient care. Join us today and start changing the way you think about your career.
Skills / Requirements
- Active state dental license
- Minimum one year experience