Job: Call Center Representative I, 1190
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Job Title: Call Center Representative I, 1190
Requisition Number: 1089
Address 1: 6208 N. Lehman Dr
Address 2: Suite 317
City: Colorado Springs
Zip code: 80918
Work Shift: 6:30am-8:00pm
Work Week: Monday-Saturday
Pay Rate Type: Annual
Salary Minimum: $25,800
Additional Comp Details:
Responds to and manages incoming calls for AspenPointe (crisis and non-crisis) following standard processes, policies and procedures. Works as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide answers to inquiries and questions, troubleshoot problems and provide information, intervention, or referrals, with a professional and respectful, customer-service focus; routing calls appropriately through AspenPointe; maintains thorough knowledge of services offered within AspenPointe; is responsible for navigating the treatment/service needs of the client and assist with setting appointments and/or referring them to internal or external resources and professionals; ensures client’s eligibility requirements are met; keeps appointments documented and updated; seeks and maintains efficiencies for the center processes and develops and maintains strong internal and external working relationships. Navigates internal computer system, ensuring customers are given up-to-date information; tracks all phone calls and requested statistics accurately.
Job Description - Requirements:
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
· High school diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Strong work experience in customer service industry; preferably 2+ years.
· Call center experience; preferably 1+ year.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Type 25 wpm
· Excellent data entry skills
· Proven work history in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and the expectation to multi-task.
· Ability to perform job duties with a high degree of accuracy.