Centura Health Jobs: Overview
Are you looking for an exceptional career opportunity with a system that is faith-based, non-profit, built and operates on core values? A place where a mission statement is more than just a plaque on the wall and you can live those principles each day? You've come to the right place - Centura Health.
With 13 hospitals, home care, hospice and senior services, Centura Health has the ideal opportunity in the right Colorado location. You'll find our hospitals and services in Denver and its surrounding suburbs, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Durango and throughout the state's rural and mountain areas.
Whether you prefer the fast pace of a busy metropolitan trauma center or a rural hospital in southern Colorado - our variety of work settings offer more choices and options to find the right career fit than any other health care employer in the state. Centura Health - Colorado is calling.
- 1RN/Registered Nurse Case ManagerPueblo
- 2Surgery SchedulerParker
- 3Medical Lab Tech - Medical TechDenver
- 4Scheduler/Referral CoordinatorEnglewood
- 5RN - NICULongmont
- 6Registered Nurse / RN (PACU)Colorado Springs
- 7Scheduler/Referral CoordinatorEnglewood
- 9Medical AssistantDurango
- 10Diagnostic Medical SonographerPueblo
- 11RN/Registered Nurse (Float Pool)Pueblo
- 12Monitor TechnicianDurango
- 13RN/Registered Nurse (Advanced Telemetry)Pueblo
- 14RN/Registered Nurse (Advanced Telemetry)Pueblo
- 15RN/Registered Nurse (Advanced Telemetry)Pueblo
- 16RN/Registered Nurse (Pre/Post Op)Colorado Springs
- 17RN Case Manager PRN Littleton Adventist HospitalLittleton
- 18RN/Registered Nurse Psych Part Time VariableDenver
- 19RN/Registered Nurse Psychiatric Part Time EveningsDenver