Job: Courtesy Clerk (Southern Colorado) Jobs in Southern Colorado, Colorado - King Soopers
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at King Soopers & City Market
- 1 Cake Decorator - Union Jobs in Evergreen, CO - King Soopers
- 2 Floral Clerk Jobs in Broomfield, CO - King Soopers
- 3 Cake Decorator Jobs in Firestone, CO - King Soopers
- 4 Coffee Shop Clerk Jobs in Longmont, CO - King Soopers
- 5 King Soopers Retail Hourly Associate
- 6 King Soopers Retail Hourly Associate
- View All Jobs
Various Colorado locations
Immediate part-time openings
King Soopers/City Market, a division of The Kroger Co., operates stores in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming.
We are seeking courteous, enthusiastic and skilled people to welcome our guests, model a ‘Customer 1st' behavior and make them feel important and appreciated. Ideal candidates should be willing to learn the principles of our business understand the demands of a high-volume retail position and demonstrate our commitment to honesty, integrity, safety, diversity, inclusion and respect.
Position Title: Courtesy Clerk
Enterprise Job Code:
Position Reports To: Store Management
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Profile last updated: April 2013
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of store layout and products sold and be able to respond to questions.
- Assist guest by sacking groceries to established standards, run price checks and help customers take groceries to their vehicle.
- Retrieve shopping carts from parking lot.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Perform shift duties including cleaning floors, counters, equipment, shelves, restrooms and grounds as assigned.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risk, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the behaviors needed to successfully perform this position are:
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum age 16
- Ability to handle stressful situations
DESIRED PREVIOUS JOB EXPERIENCE:
- Retail experience
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH FROM THIS POSITION:
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete an application online using individual links below.
- After completing your online application, call your local store and ask to speak to the store Administrative Assistant.
Store 71 (100 Founders Pkwy.)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/Xub5eq Phone: 303.663.0177
Store 91 (7284 Lagae Road)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/16CqBWg Phone: 303.688.6200
Store 6 (1750 W. Uintah)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/Zd1QK1 Phone: 719.636.5043
Store 53 (6930 N. Academy Blvd.)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/10kRxY4 Phone: 719.598.5177
Store 58 (815 Cheyenne Meadows)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/ydNoXG Phone: 719.527.1590
Store 77 (1070 W. Baptist Rd)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/tG1mWr Phone: 719.488.2955
Store 98 (6030 Stetson Hills Blvd)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/u4Desn Phone: 719.591.7043
Store 103 (2910 So. Academy Blvd)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/Zd774h Phone: 719.393.9622
Store 119 (9225 N. Union Blvd.)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/XiqzA8 Phone: 719.522.2200
Store 130 (3620 Austin Bluffs Pkwy)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/14KmSYg Phone: 719.598.1891
Store 133 (3250 Centennial Blvd.)
Apply online: http://bit.ly/14TNtT8 Phone: 719.866.6645
The starting wage for this position without experience is $7.78 per hour.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including a comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan as well as a 401(k) plan to help you prepare for your future. Benefit eligibility is dependent upon location and length of service. In addition we offer credit union membership, an employee stock purchase plan and educational assistance.
TEXT ALERTS: Text KINGCITY to 447363
King Soopers/City Market adheres to the philosophy of a DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT. To this end, we ask that our external finalist candidates PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN prior to any job offer being made.