Job: Customer Sales and Service Job
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at NAPA Auto Parts
- 1 District Sales Manager - Under Car Job - 232616700A0
- 2 Executive Management Trainee Job - 83752200A3
- 3 Associate District Manager Job - 83752000A3
- 4 Warehouse Worker (Loader) Part Time Job - 83561300A3
- 5 District Sales Manager - Heavy Duty Parts, HD Job
- 6 Territory Sales Manager Job - 63835100A6
- View All Jobs
Job Id: 174972
Nearest Major Market: CO - Colorado Springs
- Prior experience in a NAPA store or other retail experience in the automotive industry
- 2+ years experience in a customer focused role
- Ability to perform in a quota-driven environment
- Capability to present information in group meetings
- Valid driver license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 4 years required
- Must be willing to work flexible retail hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Promote the entire line of NAPA products and programs to Wholesale Customers
- Work with local Store Manager to develop plans to increase sales
- Proactively initiate, contact, manage and develop leads on a local basis
- Achieve personal sales and profit quotas
- Identify specific needs of customers and align solutions with NAPA's offerings.
- Work with manufacturer's representatives to improve program offerings and grow customer knowledge of lines
- Engage customers and keep them connected through all of NAPA's eSales programs
- Perform educational seminars, clinics and presentations on NAPA product lines and services
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service including solving customer problems, complaints and questions in person or by telephone
Our 80 years of experience has made NAPA an industry leader in auto parts, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H