Job: Field Service Manager / 5547
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
DISH supports more than 150 DISH Network Service (DNS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The DNS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Satellite Technician Manager provides leadership and manages overall direction for the Satellite TV Installation/Technician team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This person is responsible for reviewing performance, addressing escalated issues and resolving problems.
Primary responsibilities are described below:
- Support new employees to create a high performing team
- Practice and coach behaviors that ensure quality customer service
- Train new and existing Installers/Technicians on effective service techniques and tools
- Conducts on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members regarding quality service and adherence to safety standards
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting team's performance
- Manages fleet-related processes including vehicle maintenance and upkeep
Skills / Requirements
A successful Satellite Technician Manager will have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent (degree preferred, but not required), and 1-2 years experience in construction, electrical, or a related field
- A history of successfully leading high performance teams
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals to write reports and correspondence
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Must be able to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports, including thorough knowledge of satellite systems installation
- Basic computer skills in MSWord and Excel, PowerPoint skills preferred
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, working in small spaces and/or various heights, work in all climates and safely operate a motor vehicle