Job: Food Service Supervisor - Colorado
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similiar Jobs:
- 1 Food & Beverage Supervisor
- 2 Food Service Worker
- 3 Food Service Worker
- 4 Food Safety Process Supervisor (Req #: 207481)
- 5 Account Executive Southern Colorado (Req #: 207143)
- 6 Account Executive Colorado Springs CO (Req #: 223900)
- 7 COOK II, Colorado Springs, CO, On call, Variable, P.H. Job
- 8 Fireside Food Runner (Part-time/Variable Shifts)
- 9 Table Games Supervisor
- 10 Cook PRN
- More Food Service Supervisor Colorado Jobs
Browse Similar Jobs: Restaurant/Food Service
Food Service Supervisor - Colorado
Purpose of the Position
The Food Service Supervisor is responsible for the training, education, and execution of the organization’s goals and expectations for Food Service (Hot/Cold Dispensed Beverages, Coffee, and Food). The position is charged with maintaining company standards and working with District Supervisors, General Managers, and Food Service Managers to improve and maintain the standards set forth.
Functions of the Job
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, developing and retaining the best food service personnel in collaboration with General Managers and District Supervisors. Direct management team within assigned district. Coach and develop a successful team that consistently surpasses customer needs with excellent customer service.
• Enforce food safety and sanitation standards and ensure standards are met. Communicate changes of food safety standards, preparation techniques and company initiatives to assigned district.
• Manage controllable costs by educating food service team on procedures for reducing food waste, managing salary, margin objectives and day-to-day operations expenses. Responsible for training inventory management.
• Mastery of all duties and responsibilities of a Food Service Manager as outlined in the Food Service Manager job description.
• Responsible for gross margin and sales objectives. Maximize store sales by directing merchandising, planograms, promotions, and suggest sell. Provide recommendations and guidance to operations on food and labor initiatives affecting gross margin. Identify financial trends and forecast.
• Assess store condition and customer service levels.
• Collaborate with Vice President of Food Service to diagnose and solve issues. Identify trends and develop targets for the betterment of the organization.
• Training and set up of new store openings, Food Concept Remodels, and conversions.
Skills / Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma or equivalent GED with 4 years of multi-unit restaurant or food service experience or with 2 years of Kum & Go operational supervisory or management experience.
Skills and/or Knowledge
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong communications skills