Job: Inside Sales Lead / IRC27432
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Browse Similar Jobs: Sales
DISH Network L.L.C. is an established company with over 25 years of experience in the satellite television industry and is ranked 231 on the Fortune 500 list. We aggressively recruit energetic, driven, and intelligent people to help us reach our vision of changing the way the world communicates.
Our Inside Sales Leads are key individuals that contribute directly to the company?s goal of becoming the number one satellite TV provider in the United States. They have the opportunity to earn a substantial income through a generous base salary and lucrative commission plan.
Skills / Requirements
As front line management, this individual will be responsible for teaching, developing, leading, and motivating a team of DISH Network Inside Sales Associates. Sales Leads will supervise and coordinate activities to ensure that department goals are met and surpassed.
- Facilitate team meetings to ensure effective communication and provide team members with information and resources.
- Ensure adequate standards are met for attendance, payroll, performance documentation and other established processes.
- Properly analyze and communicate sales results, productivity, and quality.
- Assist Sales Associates by resolving incoming sales calls that require a higher level of expertise in order to provide a quality customer experience.
- Manage and evaluate direct reports through mentoring, providing feedback, and driving results.
- Communicate effectively with internal staff and management.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); college education preferred. 1 year or more of Direct Sales supervisory experience.