Job: Mortgage Loan Originator
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Centennial Bank
- 1 Deposit Operations Specialist - Southeast Denver
- 2 Relationship Manager/Business Banking Portfolio - Southeast Denver
- 3 Loan Assistant / Loan Portfolio Assistant - Downtown Denver
- 4 Relationship Manager / Business Banking Portfolio - Downtown Denver
- 5 Loan Assistant / Loan Portfolio Assistant - Southeast Denver
- 6 Credit Compliance Specialist - Southeast Denver
- View All Jobs
Increases mortgage loan portfolio by developing business contacts; attracting mortgage customers; completing mortgage loan processing and closings.
Mortgage Loan Office Job Duties:
- Meets mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
- Meets mortgage loan financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Approves mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating credit-worthiness; calculating repayment risk.
- Completes mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Protects bank's image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills / Requirements
Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus