Job: NAPA Counter Sales Job
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Job Id: 173533
Nearest Major Market: CO - Colorado Springs
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will primarily be focused on helping customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs.
Other responsibilities for position include:
- Bringing customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
- Helping other team members when working with customers or finding auto parts
- Operating a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Working towards continuous improvement with our in store processes and procedures
Other requirements include:
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Our 80 years of experience has made NAPA an industry leader in auto parts, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Skills / Requirements
This company does not have more jobs