Job: Physical Therapist Colorado Springs
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similiar Jobs:
- 1 Physical Therapist-Colorado Springs Home Health-Full Time Days Job
- 2 Physical Therapist-Colorado Springs Home Health-Part Time Days Job
- 3 PHYSICAL THERAPIST, Colorado Springs, CO, On call, Days, P.H. Job
- 4 Physical Therapist-Colorado Springs Home Health-PRN Job
- 5 Physical Therapy Assistant-Home Health Colorado Springs Job
- 6 RESPIRATORY THERAPIST-CERTIFIED, Colorado Springs, CO, Full-time, Nights, S.F.M.C. Job
- 7 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST COLORADO SPRINGS PER REQUEST NEEDED VARIABLE Job
- 8 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Colorado Springs) CO, DAYS ON CALL Job
- 9 Occupational Therapist- Per Requested Need- Colorado Springs, CO Job
- 10 Behavioral Health Therapist- Full Time, Variable Shifts- Colorado Springs, CO Job
- More Physical Therapist Colorado Springs Jobs
Physical Therapist Colorado Springs
Therapy & Rehab Services
Physical Therapist is responsible for performing physical therapy, evaluating client needs, and conducting case management for patients under the direction of a licensed physician. Provides consistently high quality of care in accordance with the plan of care and Agency policies. Uses appropriate case management skills. Assists the physician in evaluating the level of function and helps develop the plan of care revising it as necessary. Prepares clinical and progress notes. Advises and consults with the family, physician, and other agency personnel. Participates in in-service program maintaining and enhancing therapy skills on an ongoing basis. Performs specific therapeutic exercises as needed. Communicates regularly with other disciplines involved in care. The procedures required by the therapist may include (but are not limited to): ultrasound treatment, application of heat and cold, massage, gait training, muscle stimulation, assistance and training in cardio-pulmonary exercise, mobilization, assistance and training with ambulation, range of motion exercises, patient transfer, strengthening techniques, electrotherapy, prosthetic training, and adaptive equipment. Documents care in an accurate and timely manner by meeting established deadlines, by communicating regularly with other caregivers regarding case(s) and documenting interdisciplinary communication, and by meeting regulatory agency and pay source requirements. Assists with supervision as assigned, including CNAs and Therapy Assistants by directly observing care, evaluating documentation and interviewing patient. Reports information back to management through written or phone correspondence.
Skills / Requirements
Graduation from a four-year college or university, including completion of a physical therapy education program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association. Must have active Colorado PT license and current CPR certification. At least two years of physical therapy experience required. One year of home health experience preferred. Other requirements may vary by case or department needs. Anyone with less than 2 years of physical therapy experience may be subject to an extended probationary review period. Complete knowledge of general physical therapy practices. Sufficient knowledge of Agency policies and procedures regarding patient care.Heavy lifting (greater than 50 pounds) to transfer or turn an adult, with or without assistive devices.