Job: Pueblo Customer Service Representative
The following benefit programs are currently available to eligible employees:- Medical Insurance- Life Insurance- Supplemental Insurance- Dental Insurance- Vision Insurance- 401(K)- Short Term Disability- Employee Assistance Program- Health Reimbursement Arrangement-PTOShare this page
Job Status: Full Time
Assist all customers coming into the Humane Society in an efficient and professional manner. Work cohesively with all departments of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide accurate information and friendly service to the public.
• Introduce possible adopters to their pet of interest.
• Answer questions and complete the adoption process.
• Assist customers wishing to drop off stray animals or those wishing to surrender pets, or euthanasia.
• Collect all fees and give correct change.
• Assist customers with lost and found issues.
• Take donations of food or supplies to the food storage area.
• Keep the Customer Service area clean and uncluttered.
• Process dog licenses.
• Process rentals of cat traps.
• Do ‘lock-up” procedures in the evening to ensure all entrances are locked, kennel lights are turned off and after-hour receiving kennels are set up.
• Take bite reports and advise customers of quarantine requirements. Submit bit information to the Bite Case Manager.
• Check the number of supplies. Notify a Supervisor if supplies are getting low.
• Report any problems with any customers that you feel cannot adequately handle to the Customer Service Manager or Assistant Manager.
• Always remain calm and courteous to all customers and co-workers.
• Provide humane care to all animals that enter the facility.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
• Must have high school diploma or GED.
• Three to six months customer service experience is preferred.
• Professional animal-handling experience is a plus.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(719) 444-0179 fax