Job: Registered Nurse - Case Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Complete Home Healthcare
- 1RN (Registered Nurse) - (Brighton and Longmont Locations Needed)
- 2LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Brighton AND Longmont Locations Needed)
- 3Clinical Supervisor
- 4Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) PRN - Brighton and Longmont Areas Needed!
- 5Personal Care Provider-- PRN (Brighton and Longmont Locations Needed!)
- View All Jobs
COMPLETE HOME HEALTH CARE is a Medicare/Medicaid certified home care agency serving clients up and down the front range with branches in Boulder, Denver, S. Denver, Brighton, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Canon City and Pueblo. We are constantly striving to listen to our clients, adapt to their needs and be a leader in home health care. We encourage clients and their families to actively participate in the home care experience. Ideas, comments and concerns are important to us and we welcome suggestions at any time. Home Care Services include skilled nursing, rehabilitation, homemaking and personal care, wound care, diabetic teaching, cardiac/pulmonary care, pediatrics and home phototherapy. Our Home Care Team is comprised of a Medical Director, an Advisory Committee, Clinical Care Coordinators, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Medical Social Workers, Certified Nurse Aides and Personal Care Providers. CHHC is a member of the Better Business Bureau. Our Mission is to provide services to our clients in their homes that will improve the quality of their lives. Our Vision is to be a leader in the home health industry by delivering the highest quality of service. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse - Case Manager.
- Provides skilled home health care to clients - children, adolescent, adult and geriatric -following physician orders and in coordination with other team members.
- Coordinates client care with Case Managing RN, team members & Clinical Supervisor.
- Evaluates client nursing needs and develops a plan of care and goals appropriate to the findings, per physician orders.
- Participates in in-services, meetings, and case conferences.
- Instructs client and family in the plan of care, and refers to community resources as necessary.
- Revises & updates nursing plan of care and goals as appropriate, with physician approval.
- Promotes customer satisfaction for all clients, employees, and visitors to the agency.
- Approaches tasks with a positive and flexible attitude and practices team behaviors.
Skills / Requirements
Qualifications: A current Colorado license Current CPR training/card One (1) yr. RN experience (Home Health Care experience preferred) Professional Liability Insurance Able to travel to clients homes in all weather conditions