Job: Restaurant Managers
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Wendy’s of Colorado Springs is looking for energetic Entry Level (Part Time) and Experienced (Full Time) Managers. The Managers will assist the management team in running the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. They will participate in the achievement of store objectives and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
1. Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures. Ensure all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations.
2. Work with restaurant management team to meet sales goals versus budget and prior year, including participation in local store marketing programs. Executes appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales.
3. Manage food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses. Work with restaurant management team to meet profit objectives.
4. Execute company policies and procedures for the control of cash, property, product and equipment. Monitor inventory levels to ensure product availability and order product. Manage and maintain safe working conditions. Ensure execution of preventive maintenance.
5. Ensure Sparkle certification. Manage, direct, and monitor employees to achieve QSC goals and to support total store "Service Excellence."
6. Execute the restaurant's HR programs for employees. Manage employees in a manner that maximizes retention. Achieve proper staffing levels. Interview and recommend candidates for selection.
7. Provide proper training for employees through established systems and follow through to ensure compliance with company standards.
8. Managers must be able to stand for long periods without a break, and be able to travel to the bank, other restaurants, area office, etc.
• 1 + year(s) of Restaurant/Retail experience
• Ability to work flexible schedules, including late nights
• Excellent communication, leadership & organization skills, dependability a MUST
Our drive toward excellence is equaled by our benefits package which includes:
• Monthly bonus plan*
• Paid training
• 401(K) Plan
• Affordable medical prescription, life insurance
• Dental and Vision insurance plans, paid holidays*, paid time off.
Skills / Requirements
This company does not have more jobs