Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 14486754976 - 14486769159
Position Summary: Responsible for the daily clinical aspect of the assisted living, skilled nursing or memory care Department, functioning to meet all residents' needs. May be required to supervise other staff members. This position reports to the Assisted Living Director, the Memory care Director or the Director of Nursing.
- Responsible for medication administration for the assisted living, memory care or skilled nursing Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation. guidelines.
- Provides general consultation regarding healthrelated concerns within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or family members of any change in resident's health and provides proper
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents' information.
- Understands roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An Associate's Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a Registered Nurse's License current, with no judgements against it, in the state in which Must be CPR certified