Job: Service Center Representative-Bilingual
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at AspenPointe
Browse Similar Jobs: Customer Service
Job Title: Service Center Representative-Bilingual
Requisition Number: 1167
Address 1: 6208 N. Lehman Dr
Address 2: Suite 317
City: Colorado Springs
Zip code: 80918
Work Shift: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Work Week: Monday-Friday
Pay Rate Type:
Additional Comp Details:
Using bilingual skills functions as a centralized service center representative, as part of AspenPointe’s participation in the Regional Care Collaborative Organization (RCCO) Region 7. The Service Center Representative works as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide client referrals and assistance with a professional and respectful customer service focus. Utilizing bilingual skills navigates the needs of each client, including arranging specialty provider services as requested. Interfaces with network providers regarding consumer service plans and care coordination. Documents all member contact in an electronic system. Helps members identify and solve problems related to providers, provider networks, access to and availability of services.
Job Description - Requirements:
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
· High school diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Fluent written and verbal bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
· Strong work experience in customer service industry, preferably 2+ years
· Call center experience, preferably 1+ year
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Prior experience working in a health care environment preferred
· Excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
· Type 35+ w.p.m.
· Proven work history in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and expectation to multi-task
· Ability to perform job duties with a high degree of accuracy
· Knowledge of Colorado Medicaid and community resources preferred.
· Ability to use standard office equipment, Microsoft Windows, and Excel preferred.
· Strong customer service, communication, prioritization, and organizational skills required.
· Utilization Review, Quality Management and Managed Care experience helpful.