Job: STAFF PHARMACIST Jobs in Canon City, Colorado - City Market
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at King Soopers & City Market
- 1 Culinary Management Jobs in Boulder, CO - King Soopers
- 2 Deli Chef - Store 61 (Boulder) Jobs in Boulder, CO - King Soopers
- 3 Store Administrative Assistant - Aspen, CO Jobs in Aspen, CO - City Market
- 4 Bakery Manager - City Market, Carbondale, CO Jobs in Carbondale, CO - City Market
- 5 Produce Manager, City Market, Carbondale, CO Jobs in Carbondale, CO - City Market
- 6 Retail Clerks - Boulder Area Jobs in Boulder, CO - King Soopers
- View All Jobs
Partl-time Staff Pharmacist at various pharmacies in Canon City, Colorado. You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service which will include assisting our patients in proper selection of OTC items as well as accurately dispensing of prescription medications and providing counseling and answering any questions the patient may have. Working well with all pharmacy employees is also expected, as a team environment is mandatory to serving our customers in a timely and efficient manner.
All applicants are required to be licensed to practice pharmacy in Colorado and be in good standing with the Colorado State Board of Pharmacy.
Processes the necessary interpersonal skills required to interact with patients, coworkers
and other health professionals.
Receives verbal Rx orders and accurately reduces same to writing in adherence with
State and Federal laws and regulations.
Evaluate appropriateness of prescription orders with consideration for patient safety
and legal requirements.
Consults with prescribes as necessary
Maintains accurate records, properly receives Rx information from customer,
properly and accurately delivers Rx to customers, assists with over the counter
questions and selection.
Demonstrates ability to accurately and efficiently utilize pharmacy computer system.
Is both familiar with and compliant with all record keeping requirements for controlled