Job: Teller - 32 Hours Weekly w/ Benefits, Colorado Springs
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Banking/Credit Unions
Location:Colorado Springs, CO
Together We're Better With People Like YOU On Our Team!
Public Service Credit Union is looking for our next talented teller to work at our Colorado Springs Branch.
If you are looking for a great place to constantly learn and grow, where YOU can really make the difference in others- financial lives, then you definitely need to check us out!
As a Teller (Member Service Representative) you will be actively engaged with the member, providing a quality service experience ranging from:
* Greeting and building the individual member relationships
* Accurate and timely processing of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier checks and other services)
* Being the first point of contact in most instances and referring members to the appropriate area based on needs
* Additionally, you'll actively recognize opportunities to provide solutions for our members- financial needs through the promotion of our products and services
* Most importantly you'll deliver excellent customer service consistent with PSCU-s desire to exceed our members- expectations on a daily basis
Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience is highly desired. Experience in a financial institution is preferred, during which the following types of experience would have been obtained:
* Accurate handling of cash and negotiable instruments
* Strong cash balancing record
* Ability to work with a diverse customer base while providing excellent service
* Results with a high degree of confidentiality and security consciousness
* Considerate, effective verbal and written communication skills
* Proven sales and referral skills while actively promoting solutions to solve our members- financial needs
* Ability to utilize appropriate software and computer applications
* Success and ability to work in a team environment with creativity and positive results.
High School diploma or GED is required.
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 27 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado, and Colorado Springs areas. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package (for employees working 20 or more hours per week), which includes medical, dental, and life insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan with employee/employer contributions, and more.
Interested? We'll be looking forward to receiving your application!
Skills / Requirements