Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Associate - Samsung
at 2020 Companies
- Requisition ID
- Job Class
- Part Time
- Job Type
- Req Priority
2020 Companies has immediate part-time opportunities representing our client, Samsung Electronics America.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Samsung Experience Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate, sell, and evangelize Samsung products in the country's most well-known retailers.
- Ensure that consumers have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when making a purchase decision.
- Be able to not only promote the Samsung brand to customers, but work closely with store associates and management to build tight-knit relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Exciting work-environment
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Continued education
- Work within a leading big box electronics store
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 will ready you with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
A typical career path starts here and progresses to either:
- District/Market Manager (supported by a leadership training program for those who qualify).
- Regional Manager (supported by a leadership training program for those who qualify).
Your course is limitless!
Samsung Electronics America is a recognized innovation leader in consumer electronics design and technology. Samsung delivers a broad range of groundbreaking products and services, such as appliances, home entertainment, mobile computing, smart phones, virtual reality, wireless infrastructure, and wearables. Samsung is dedicated to enriching the lives of consumers and remain at the forefront of innovation.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and Casted-Talent, in order to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspire our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching impact in the industry.
Click "apply" now for immediate consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
- 1 - 2 years of wireless and or/ pc retail sales and/or training experience is a plus
- Experience working with any of the larger wireless carriers is a plus
- Independent and motivated team player
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional material
- Ability to work a flexible part-time retail schedule, typically Wednesday through Sunday schedule, hours may vary
- Must have ability to commute to assigned store and arrive on time for assigned shift(s)
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office