A Place for Mom, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Living Advisor
at A Place for Mom, Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Senior Living Advisor (SLA) position is an exciting, full-time, inside sales, position at a high growth company with uncapped earning potential. Our SLAs act as liaisons between families and our partner communities to help them navigate the confusing senior living options and ultimately find the perfect fit for their loved one. The Senior Living Advisor refers pre-screened internet leads and schedules tours for our partner communities. This position reports to the Regional Manager and is a full-time telecommute position. The majority SLA communication with families and our communities will be done over the phone. Each SLA has a monthly quota with metric reporting that is tracked to ensure success. This position offers a base salary in addition to uncapped bonus potential.
SLAs are required to be very knowledgeable about senior living options in their area. It is also important to develop excellent relationships with these partners, so regular visits to tour properties are required in order to make high-quality referrals/matches for to partners.
- SLAs are accountable for top line revenue goals based upon fees generated via move-ins at partner communities in a defined market.
- SLAs are responsible for converting leads into partner move-ins.
- SLAs focus on referring and moving families into appropriate partner communities by understanding a family’s unique needs and demonstrating an intimate knowledge of partners within the market.
- Builds relationships and educates families over the phone on referral process: ensure families understand the value of APFM throughout their senior living search.
- Understand family needs and refer appropriate partner communities.
- Manage the sales process: guide families through their search process with strong post-referral follow up with families and partner communities.
- Understand partner community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process.
- Pipeline management: manage lead pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in our CRM to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate sales forecasts.
- Structured, pre-scheduled training attendance is mandatory.
- Communicate daily via phone and email to families and partners.
- Conduct partner knowledge visits to develop and maintain relationships with partners in your community.
- Consistently meet or exceed your monthly sales goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience: documented history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess family situations and quickly develop solutions based upon family needs.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder sale.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent environment.
- Past history of senior care industry preferred, or you must be willing to learn about senior care.
- Ability to multi-task; talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
- Must have reliable transportation to visit partner communities.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Home Office Requirements
- SLAs are required to have a designated home office space, allowing for privacy during working hours, as well as a high-speed internet connection.
- SLAs are required to manage a daily schedule that is free from distractions and interruptions. Taking care of children or audible pets is not permissible during work hours.
- SLAs are provided with a laptop fully loaded with Microsoft Office, Outlook, , access to our CRM and VOIP Phone system through VPN to enable connection to the Company
The position has a base salary plus uncapped bonus potential, salaried non-exempt position. Working hours are scheduled at 40 hours per week, including some nights and weekends Overtime is paid at time and a half, but hours in excess of 40 per week must be approved in advance by the SLA’s manager.
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration, visa sponsorship not available. Completion of a full-background check is required prior to employment.