Academy District 20
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C TEAM VOLLEYBALL COACH
at Academy District 20
1) Valid Colorado teaching license or CHSAA certification.
2) Documented successful high school coaching experience or equivalent college playing experience preferred.
3) Proven effective team management and practice organization with high school and or club teams
4) Willing to work within the structure of the program and provide a spring and summer program for LHS students
5) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them
6) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
7) Proven ability to communicate with athletes, parents, and high school staff.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews will begin as soon as possible.
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal/ Athletic Director, Liberty High School e-mail at .
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!