Ace Express Coaches
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL - Bustang MCO (Driver)
at Ace Express Coaches
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: D8A53EA9BC0BF9D34FACE8C9EA9CC6D4
Ace Express Coaches is hiring Full-time and Part-time CDL Motor Coach Operators for our Bustang commuter service line. We are currently hiring operators for our Fort Collins based, North Route.The North Route starts in Fort Collins and heads south on I-25 to Denver. The drivers have a paid layover in Denver before returning back to Fort Collins in the afternoon. Here at Ace Express Coaches, we pride ourselves on hiring the safest and friendliest drivers in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region. If you love to drive and have a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
Bustang is a contract with CDOT (Colorado Department of Transportation)
Bustang Provides Service From
- Fort Collins into Denver (and back) Monday - Friday, Sat & Sun. | Operators rotate weekends
- Colo. Springs into Denver (and back) Monday - Friday, Sat & Sun. | Operators rotate weekends
- Glenwood Springs into Denver (and back) 7 days a week
- Vail into Denver (and back) 7 days a week
- During football season - Bustang to Broncos
- Great Pay!
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly and Quarterly Safety Bonuses- (Up $2800 annually)
- Paid Time Off (start accruing immediately)
- Health insurance eligibility the first of the month after 30 days
- 401(K) retirement plan with company dollar for dollar match up to 4%--Vested immediately!
- Paid Holidays for FT employees
- Have a “glass is half full” mentality, with a passion for serving others
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "A" or “B”, with "P" Endorsement
- 2 years of commercial driving experience (preferred)
- Have a clean MVR and a current DOT Medical card with accompanying long form.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing)
- Successfully pass a background check
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!