Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- US-CO-Fort Collins
- Regular Full-Time
- Ability to successful pass a Background Investigation by the Federal Government
AceInfo is currently seeking a Business Analyst to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
AceInfo Solutions is seeking a Business System Analyst for a growing government client located in Ft. Collins, CO. The candidate will work for the engineering division that supports developing and managing a suite of enterprise services and applications. Engineering and operations are evolving toward a DevOps culture, seamlessly integrating security requirements with automated testing, code integration and deployment. The candidate will work closely with our government client and well as Development, Security, DevOps, and Operations and Support teams in an agile environment to manage a backlog of requirements, epics, stories and roadmaps for delivery.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer requirements to support testable deliverables.
- Work face-to-face and remotely with clients to analyze and formulate requirements.
- Create and maintain a product backlog that includes well organized epics and stories.
- Participate in Agile planning sessions with product owners and team leads to convert requirements into epics and stories.
- Compose and elaborate user stories including acceptance criteria and gain team commitment to completion.
- Coordinate with Development and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers to ensure stories have accurate and specific acceptance criteria that can be used to produce detailed functional test plans.
- Capture ongoing changes to user stories as they are being analyzed, designed and implemented during the sprints.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst for software implementations.
- 2+ of experience as BA within agile software development.
- Working, coordinating and communicating on cross-team initiatives.
- Proficient in the Atlassian suite of agile tools: Confluence and Jira or similar.
- Experience with Government systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiar with information technology architecture, governance and data exchange.
- General understanding of web technologies.
- Effectively prioritize work, troubleshoot issues, communicate effectively and complete tasks on time.
- Proficient with presentation and web communication tools.
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems to a non-technical audience.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication and leadership skills.
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.