Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
End User Support Analyst / Systems Analyst
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- US-CO-Fort Collins
- Regular Full-Time
- Public Trust
AceInfo is currently seeking a End User Support / Systems Analystt to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, Colorado
As a key member of the Project Support team, the End User Support Specialist/Systems Analyst will provide high-quality technical assistance for an enterprise-wide and multi-agency IT program that supports application development, digital services, and cloud computing services. This team of talented individuals works collaboratively with various agencies to deliver continual support for computer and system issues as well accurate onboarding and tracking of multiple resources. The End User Support Specialist/Systems Analyst should have 3 plus years of IT related experience, a keen ability for problem solving and creative thinking, and an understanding of how a global service-centric organization works. This individual must possess the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks, make sound judgements and decisions, and coordinate a wide variety of stakeholders’ needs and responsibilities. This position has a lot of autonomy and opportunity to build and implement information architecture so long as the individual is self-motivated and able to work independently to solve problems.
- Sort through, prioritize, and address end user support requests, using JIRA and three separate Remedy systems. These may include, but are not limited to: system access, VPN issues, hardware and software deployment, onboarding, and cross agency coordination
- Create and maintain source pages (JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Create and update End User Support documentation
- Understand inventory, software certifications, and system malfunctions
- Make recommendations for software packages and various technologies
- Coordinate software and hardware installation
- Monitor computer system performance and ensure proper operation
- Occasionally set up equipment and hardware
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of related experience of technical customer service
- Excellent communications skills in person, on the phone, and over the computer
- Ability to gather, analyze, and compose technical information
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to prioritize and deconflict reporting requirements in an Enterprise IT environment
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfull pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.