Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid-Level Java Developer
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- US-CO-Fort Collins
- Regular Full-Time
- Public Trust
AceInfo is currently seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer to support a growing government client located in Fort Collins, CO.
- The candidate is responsible for the design and implementation of a distributed enterprise application with external and internal interfaces utilizing Microservices and business automation patterns
- Design develop and test enterprise web services API’s and backend services
- Creation of custom software within an agile team environment.
- Familiarity with Data Integration using Oracle Service Bus, JBoss (Fuse, Camel) and message-based Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience in Java EE software design, implementation, and deployment.
- Define and implement unit and integration tests.
- Strong skills in JSON, SOAP, WSDL and XML Schema.
- Integration and development with JMS (Java Messaging Service).
- Setup and configuration of JMS broker, queues, and topics.
- Enterprise Service Bus JVM infrastructure setup and configuration.
- Integration with and development of SOAP Web services.
- Experience with JavaEE App Servers such as JBoss EAP.
- Basic Bash and SSH experience on RHEL.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively as appropriate.
- Able to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application development, systems analysis and data analysis and manipulation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Work well with an established team.
- Excel in rapidly changing environments.
- Ability to analyze someone else’s code and assume ownership.
- Discipline to document code.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of formats.
- Agile development methodology.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with BPM frameworks (Appian, JBoss BPM, etc.).
- SCRUM/Agile Development experience including experience working on a distributed team.
- Experience using SoapUI, Postman or similar tool for testing web services.
- Experience with Maven or Gradle.
- Web accessibility knowledge.
Educational and Certification Requirements Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- 8750 Compliant Security Certification (CASP CE, CISSP (associate)).
Clearance and Eligibility
- Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust.
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States.
- Must pass a background investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.