Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- US-CO-Colorado Springs
- Regular Full-Time
- Top Secret
AceInfo is currently seeking a Operations Manager to support our upcoming federal project, in Colorado Springs, CO.
The successful candidate will provide the following:
- Professional, technical, and Operations Manager management support for the N&NC Cyberspace Operations Directorate (N&NC/J6) to support the enterprise IT services provided by the N&NC/J6 in support of N&NC missions.
- IT services to N&NC based on industry best practices that allows for measurable performance of IT services and meet all N&NC IT requirements through the entire lifecycle of each IT service in all possible operating environments to include: stable day-to-day operations, deployed operations, exercises, and contingencies.
- Ensure as Operations Manager compliance with all N&NC Cyber Task Orders, Cyber Warning Orders (WARNORD)s and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs) issued by the N&NC CWOC.
- Create, brief and present contract activities related to the operation, performance, up/down status and security posture for all NIPRNet, SIPRNet, SIPR-REL, and NEN domains weekly to NORAD and USNORTHCOM IT and Mission Services Division leadership.
- Designate Trusted Agent(s) for exercises in order to support exercise objectives by creating simulated network degradations as directed by the IT and Mission Services Division Chief and/or designated personnel.
- Provide after action reports on all major incidents, COMSPOTS or events within 24 hours of closure.
- IT Operations Manager will be on-site during HQ core hours and will be the primary POC to Government personnel regarding all Service Operations.
- Have managed or overseen similar contracts in size and complexity, DoD Network (at a minimum NIPRNet and SIPRNet), similar technical environments (such as Cisco, Juniper, Nutanix, VMWare and Microsoft products) with the minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff.
DoD experience (NORAD, Air Force or USNORTHCOM)
AceInfo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.