Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Engineer
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- US-CO-Fort Collins
- Regular Full-Time
- Ability to successful pass a Background Investigation by the Federal Government
AceInfo is currently seeking aQuality Assurance Engineer to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is interested in contributing to our overall QA capabilities and enjoys collaborating with a team of developers, business analysts and data modelers. We are seeking a candidate that has at least 4 years of experience in a QA position. You will be responsible for the manual testing on a national, enterprise-wide web application. This is an opportunity to be part of an Agile development team with a passion for innovation and the implementation of cutting-edge technologies.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Serve as quality assurance member of a cross-functional Agile development team.
- Participate in the software development life cycle to ensure development efforts are implemented as defined by business rules.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies with cross-functional develop teams, scrum masters and product owners
- Perform manual functional, system, regression, end-to-end, and integration testing
- Responsible for updating testing results in a task management system (specifically Jira, Confluence)
- Writing and implementing manual test cases for development user stories
- Create regression test cases
- Documentation of testing procedures and quality assurance best practices.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in web application testing
- 4+ years of experience in black box manual testing
- Proven experience developing test cases from requirements/design and user stories with acceptance criteria
- Experience in test planning (including sample data planning), test scheduling, and test evaluation
- Experience with relational databases and prepare required test data
- Experience with basic SQL ability to manage test data in a Test environment using Oracle (basic SQL to insert/update/select data from one or more tables)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and report status
- At least 2 years of Agile/Scrum experience
- Must be a United States Citizen
· Agile development and scrum principles
· Working knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Junit, etc.)
· Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls
· Experience with web services (XML, SOAP, REST), Java and SFTP a plus
· Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and report status
· Knowledge of QC/ALM, and QTP/UFT
· Experience in white box testing
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.