Adams 12 Five Star Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Adams 12 Five Star Schools
|ADAMS 12 FIVE STAR SCHOOLS||Job posting 60735|
|1500 EAST 128TH AVE, THORNTON, Colorado, 80241||Job posted as of Jul 22, 2019 until Until Filled|
Located just seven miles north of downtown Denver, Adams 12 Five Star Schools is close to the conveniences of a major city center yet far enough to offer the quiet of the suburbs. The five stars represent the five unique communities the district serves: Broomfield, Federal Heights, Northglenn, Thornton and Westminster.
The District shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color,sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other basis prohibited by applicable law. The District is committed to cultural diversity among district personnel as a means of enriching the educational experience. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
1500 East 128th Ave., Thornton, Colorado, 802412601
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Preference will be extended to internal candidates. Valid Colorado Special Services license with Psychologist, Social Worker, or Special Education endorsement. Knowledge of Functional Behavior Assessment/Analysis and Behavior support/Intervention Plans. Assists staff with design and implementation of behavioral programming for identified students. Assists staff with student observation, data collection, assessment, analysis of behavior plans, intervention design, crises management, and assistance with inclusion. Instructs students in affective development. Works with families of at risk students. Advocates for students and their families if involved in attendance, discipline, or expulsion hearings or in the court system. Participates in program wide planning.
SALARYINFORMATION (FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES):
Preference given to candidates with ELL Training and/or an ESLor (LDE) Linguistically Diverse Education Endorsement.
SALARY INFORMATION (FOR EXTERNALCANDIDATES):
- The salary listed is for full timepositions (1.0 FTE). This salary will be adjusted, as needed,based upon the FTE.
- The salary grade posted is the startingsalary range for Bachelor’s Step 1. Salary for position may vary based oneducation and experience.
- Salary placement on our Certified Salaryschedule is dependent on the employees’ education and/or work experience. Initial placement will be at bachelor (BA) step 1. If minimumqualifications are higher than a (BA), they will be placed at the initialrequirement level for this position.
- After initial placement by the district onthe salary schedule, the certified/licensed employee can provide the districtadditional official transcripts and/or documentation to support further salaryadvancement.
- Certified/licensed employees will begranted one (1) year for each full year of contractual and/or work experienceup to a maximum of 10 (ten) years, which includes in-district andout-of-district contractual teaching and/or work experience. Responsibility forverification of outside experience shall rest with the individual employee.
- For further explanation of salary placementplease refer to our Certified Master agreement that can be found on ourdistrict website.
All applicants(current district employees and external applicants) should list any and allwork experience, including current district experience, when completing theemployment application. Please includejob titles and duties that you held while doing that job. If you attach aresume, please take the time to fill out the online application as well. Since the Human Resource department uses the application to screen for minimumqualifications required for each job, it is important to have a completeapplication so you will be considered for the position you are applying for.
THIS POSTINGIS NOT INCLUSIVE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
This is a new position. Pleaserefer to the Certified Salary Schedule for additional salary information.