Adams 12 Five Star Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal, Middle School- International School at Thornton Middle
at Adams 12 Five Star Schools
|ADAMS 12 FIVE STAR SCHOOLS||Job posting 59129|
|1500 EAST 128TH AVE, THORNTON, Colorado, 80241||Job posted as of Apr 12, 2019 until Until Filled|
Located just seven miles north of downtown Denver, Adams 12 Five Star Schools is close to the conveniences of a major city center yet far enough to offer the quiet of the suburbs. The five stars represent the five unique communities the district serves: Broomfield, Federal Heights, Northglenn, Thornton and Westminster.
The District shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color,sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other basis prohibited by applicable law. The District is committed to cultural diversity among district personnel as a means of enriching the educational experience. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
1500 East 128th Ave., Thornton, Colorado, 802412601
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.Articulate belief system through voice and actions, leading the school in a clear focus, communicating your vision for the school, and being the change agent when necessary.
2.Articulate effective instructional practices by providing intellectual stimulation, being actively involved in, and having knowledge of current research in curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree plus additional coursework required to obtain a Colorado Principal License.
- Minimum of five years of experience in teaching/administration, including a minimum of three years of teaching.
- District Classified Evaluation System, Facilitating Improved performance, Progressive Discipline, Conflict Management and Interviewing & Hiring courses required within one year after entering position.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Colorado Principal License.
BUDGET AND/OR RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITY:
- Solely responsible for developing, administering, monitoring and coordinating the school?s following budgets: operating, instructional, co-curricular, gifted and talented, leadership, fundraising, special education and athletics.
- Solely responsible for initiating requisitions from the aforementioned budgets.
The salarylisted is for full time positions (1.0 FTE). This salary will beadjusted, as needed, based upon the FTE. Administrative employees' salary will be commensurate on the employees’education and/or work experience.
Salary Range: (Level 15) $85,966 - $116,308
THIS POSTINGIS NOT INCLUSIVE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
A change in hiring practice now allows certified and classified internalapplicants who are stipend eligible to receive either their CertifiedCompensation Stipend/Career Service Stipend if hired into a differentemployment group, such as administration. Please contact Jason Thompsonin Human Resources with questions or for further information.