Adams County Government
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Adams County Government
- What Success Looks Like In This Job
Under the direction and guidance of the Airport Director and Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative shall perform duties associated with courtesy assistance to customers in person, on the radio, and on the phone.
- Examples of Duties for Success
- Assists aircraft pilots and passengers by courteously providing services they may desire. Typically, this includes helping them to ground transportation and assisting with directions and accommodations.
- Serves as a main contact for the Airport at all levels.
- Acts as Authority telephone receptionist.
- Monitors, receives, and inventories pilot supplies.
- Ensures that the Airport's facilities are clean, professional, and maintained.
- Performs major and minor janitorial duties.
- Backs up line service by meeting incoming and outbound aircraft on the ramp.
- Responsible for accurate sales transactions and handling of monies in various forms.
- Works independently and requires only limited supervision. Assists in formulating procedures to improve the counter service function.
- Requires thorough familiarity with Airport Rules and Regulations, fuel handling, and fueling procedures.
- Requires assignment to various shift schedules as necessitated by operational considerations.
- Establishes communication link for aircraft incidents/accidents using standard guidelines in Emergency Procedures Manual.
- Cross-trained for café's operation.
- Displays willingness to help in all departments as necessary.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Qualifications for Success
- Experience: Previous customer service experience required. Airport/Fixed Based Operations (FBO) experience preferred.
- Education and Training: High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- License or Certificate: Must posses, or have the ability to obtain, a valid Colorado driver's license. Out-of-state hires must obtain a valid Colorado driver's license within 30-days.
- Background Check: Must pass a criminal background check.
- Other: Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- More Qualifications for Success
- Position is full hands-on and works shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.