Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Service Rep - Call Center
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Customer Service Specialist I. In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Provide Tier 1 customer support
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products
- Answer non-technical questions
- Conduct correspondence with customers and representatives
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to execute daily customer-centric activities
- Must be able to work an 8 hrs shift Monday- Friday between the hours of 6am and 6pm
- High School diploma
- No previous experience required