Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation Payroll Specialist
ADP is hiring a Implementation Payroll Specialist.Responsible for the processing of payrolls and special request for assigned client base. Ensures that accuracy and integrity of all data entered into the system is correct for both payroll to employees and billing to clients. Ensures timeliness of all new business and ensures compliance with both federal and state tax regulations.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provides implementation services as defined in TotalSource Implementation Methodology (TSIM), using standardized processes, tools, and deliverables to implement PEO solutions. Uses TotalSource tools and standards to consistently produce error free results in a timely manner.
- Accurate and timely completion of all data entry and wage information. Ensures all data is properly coded for client billings and filings. Performs all necessary functions to ensure a smooth transaction to Payroll Operations.
- Provides customer services to phone inquiries from clients, internal associates and other functional departments.
- Not limited to answering payroll questions, resolving problems related to client processing/invoicing, direct deposits, etc.
- Client interaction and problem resolution. Resolves client payroll issues in a timely manner by utilizing appropriate resources and proper channels. May have to issue manual checks as needed.
- Produces various reports for both clients and Implementation Management. This may include, but not limited to year end and quarterly processing, W-2 tax forms, and client billing statements.
- Verifies accuracy COG set up and follows SOX compliance regulations.
- Monitor clarify cases and follows SLA.
- Works no pay reports and I-9 reports for compliance.
- Multi-Tasking: Responds and reacts to a variety of different critical issues simultaneously.
- Needs Analysis: Conducts an in-depth analysis of the client's requirements and specifications to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Job Knowledge: Possesses and applies professional skills and knowledge in job related areas; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Product Knowledge: Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of applicable products and services by correctly answering questions and delivering solutions to meet client and business unit's needs.
- Problem Analysis / Resolution/ Negotiation: Gathers information necessary to make decisions; anticipates, identifies, eliminates and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Telephone Skills: Courteously responds to callers and handles call appropriately.
- Technical Knowledge: Applies knowledge of product and service components and internal systems to support client, individual, department and organizational goals.
- Teamwork: Partners with fellow associates, supervisors, and departments; contributes and exchanges knowledge and skills to meet group needs and goals; participates in resolving issues.
- Uses effective communication skills to advise clients.
- Relationships: Successfully communicates with individuals at all levels of an organization. (External -- Client Owner, Payroll Contact, Employee. Internal -- Area President, Sales Mgt, Operations Personnel)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Detail Oriented
- Achieves on time new business payroll starts with quality. If product is not performed satisfactorily (w/quality), it may affect the clients and region from processing a successful benefit enrollment and or successful payroll which could cause the loss of clients and revenue, decreased client satisfaction, survey scores, and retention.
- Demonstrates follow-up skills to ensure timely and effective closure of open items throughout the implementation payroll process.
- Ability to multi-task, to organize work based on priority and to meet deadlines.
- Accurate and detailed audits.
- Support on time starts with quality.
- Maintains good oral communication skills with clients and other service associates.
- SOX and I-9 Compliance.
CONTACT (Internal & External) :
- Internal: Works cross functionally with operations groups, RIT members, Implementation, and 401K as well as Regional and Divisional Support and Management.
- External: Client
Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent in education and experience required.
- Previous experience payroll processing,A combination of one to two years of experience in a relevant industry, a HRIS practitioner and/or with system implementations.
- Preparation for professional certification helpful (PHR, CPP, etc.).
- Possesses a strong knowledge of industry equivalent products, services, and tools.
- Typing minimum 50 wpm. Minimal 10 key experience.