Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SASS Solution Center Consultant
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Customer Service Specialist (Criminal history fulfillment position). In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Client facing role, requiring doing research data entry and placing outbound calls for verification of records.
- Monitors compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws as well as company policies.
- Performs activities such as researching court records, data entry and placing outbound calls for verification of records.
- Conduct correspondence with customers and representatives
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to execute daily customer-centric activities.
- Relies on limited experiences and judgment to plan and accomplish goals to perform a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Certain degree or creativity and latitude is required.