Advanced Concepts and Technologies International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Space Signature Reduction Technician, SME
at Advanced Concepts and Technologies International
Job Title: Sr. Space Signature Reduction Technician, SME
Job Location: Peterson AFB, CO
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Overview / Job Responsibilities:
This program provides support to the signature reduction office/staff. Generally, you will provide the client with SR augmentation to the government staff in the execution of the command SR program. The client anticipates a high level of knowledge on the full breadth of SR supporting worldwide operations.
- Understand requirements for support to space operations
- Create, sustain, and implement plans for space operations
- Identify, establish, and maintain liaison contacts and communications within Service and DoD Program channels for formal and informal coordination to effectively leverage and expedite support to the development, staffing, activation, execution, and termination of plans as well as other required actions and communications
- Facilitate transition of support to space operations for government client
- Creating, drafting, coordinating, implementing and executing plans, amendments, annexes and associated documentation in direct support to space and SR programs
- Establish and implement processes for requests pertaining to development and its processes to include requests for mechanisms, requests for sponsorship and systems support
- Create annexes to plans as mission requirements evolve
- Assist the government in creating mechanisms as detailed.
- Create, manage, maintain, and implement plans, annexes, mechanisms, and assessments
- Develop and deliver required products IAW policies/regulations. Deliver up to four plans or assessments as recommended by mission parameters within each contract year in support of clients efforts
- Conduct due diligence assessments
- Conduct compliance reviews to include periodic inspections, audits, and inventories IAWs with governing DOD guidance and applicable client regulations
- Draft and maintain policies and procedures for the command and support the review of plans and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other regulatory documents to ensure compliance
- Familiarity working within the Joint Community (processes, structure, C2, etc..)
- Report significant events/incidents
Physical Demands: Travel may be required
- Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to be SAP cleared
- BA/BS degree, Advanced Technician Course and Advanced Planners Course
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in DoD Signature Reduction
- 10+ years overall experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Due Diligence Course
- MA/MS degree
- Seven (7) years of experience working in DoD Signature Reduction
ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998. Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: http://act-i.com/careers/. #joinACT_I
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: email@example.com
ACT I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.