Advisors Asset Management, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Advisor Consultant
at Advisors Asset Management, Inc.
Job Reference #: 8a7887a96be286a0016be7968d963bcf
Categories: Consulting Services
Internal Advisor Consultant
Business Development / Internal Sales / Fixed Income Product
The Advisors Asset Management Internal Advisory Consultant will proactively builds business partnerships with our Independent Broker Dealer financial advisors in a defined geographic territory. This internal position will provide financial services advice to client firms, broker dealers and advisors. Our Advisor meets daily outbound call goals, stays current with portfolio & industry developments and masters product and service solutions. This role may require some travel in the territory as deemed necessary for development. Role will start out with a Base + Bonus and move to commission.
Location Available: Monument, Colorado
- Prospect contacts and update accurate data into Salesforce.com .
- Develop consultative relationships with financial advisors to provide solutions from the AAM product line to ensure complete customer satisfaction while making recommendations that focus directly on the client’s needs.
- Place outbound calls throughout the day using developed selling skills.
- Effectively communicate the AAM Unique Value Proposition and Differential Competitive Advantage.
- Maintain an understanding of the markets; as well as, strive to continuously learn and adapt to changing industry environments.
- Master the AAM products and solutions in order to teach and educate customers and prospects to fully engage in our client’s needs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years of experience in the Financial Services industry
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- FINRA Licensing: SIE, Series 7 & 66
- Driven and Goal-oriented, proactive in accomplishing objectives.
- Demonstrated abilities in time-management, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to all levels of firm and with individuals in remote locations.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills; both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with CRM software a plus. Salesforce Preferred.
- Financial aptitude and ability to apply financial knowledge when working with client solutions.
- Proven experience working collaboratively, improving productivity, and implementing ideas.
At AAM, our employees enjoy a great benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision, Health Reimbursement Account, Life Insurance, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
For 40 years, AAM has been a trusted resource for financial advisors and broker/dealers. We offer access to UITs, open- and closed-end mutual funds, separately managed accounts (SMAs), structured products and the fixed income markets, as well as portfolio analytics. AAM is a SEC registered investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC.
As of June 30, 2019, the brokerage and advised business at AAM represents approximately $29.9 billion in assets. (Assets under supervision represent $6.7 billion in UIT assets. The firm has $21.0 billion in assets under administration that represents the non-proprietary assets for which AAM provides various levels of service, but not management. The firm's $2.2 billion in assets under management represents AAM's proprietary separately managed account, mutual fund and ETF assets.)
AAM is a broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC registered investment advisor. For more information, visit www.aamlive.com.
Advisors Asset Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in E-Verify.