Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driver / Laborer with Class A or B CDL
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
United Pipeline Systems (UPS) is looking for multiple Laborers/Operators with Class A or B CDL
UPS, an Aegion subsidiary, provides durable and reliable polyethylene pipe lining solutions for new pipeline protection and existing pipeline rehabilitation throughout the world. UPSL is a specialized pipeline contractor that has the trained manpower, specialized equipment and worldwide expertise to tackle a wide variety of high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe lining rehabilitation challenges safely, on time and on budget. UPS offers pipeline protection and rehabilitation in a number of countries and locations throughout the world. For more information, visit www.unitedpipeline.com
- Responsible for assisting with the insertion of our product, Tite Liner, into steel pipelines, assisting in setting up fusion sites, handling materials and fusing the HDPE Tite Liner
- Assisting crew members of all day to day operations
- Follow all project site policies and working rules
- Continually inspect and document work performed by crew quality and specification compliance
- Basic care and maintenance of crew trucks
- Perform general construction activities
- Analyze work problems
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver's license with Class A or B CDL
- Must be 21 years of age to drive commercial vehicle across state lines and have minimum of two years’ experience of verifiable driving experience after age 21
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- 6 months Pipeline and /or General Construction preferred
- 6 months operating truck mounted crane, wireline truck, excavator, crane, backhoe or forklift
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Average work consists of 10 hours a day, 6 days per week
- Must be able to travel 4 to 10 weeks at a time
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, paid Overtime, Per Diem, 14 days Paid Time Off per year, 8 paid Holidays per year, Tuition Assistance, and much more.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.