Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Insituform Technologies, LLC is looking for a Project Scheduler to join our team in Littleton, CO.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com
- Assists the scheduling team using Primavera P6 software to develop construction project schedules. Direct HANDS-ON experience necessary. (8.2 version preferred).
- Generates periodic reports on productivity, labor and forecasting.
- Uses statistical analysis to analyze data.
- Provides and coordinates the construction planning and scheduling systems, work processes, and reports needed to support the construction management efforts of the project.
- Work with project teams to identify and sequence key construction activities, create resource-loaded schedules with key materials and resources, setting up the project baseline, updating progress and reporting.
- Provides support of related project scheduling activities including project baseline schedules, critical path analysis, project planning and forecasting, progress validation, performance measurement.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly) status reports to keep Management and/or Customers informed on project progress.
- Works closely with Project Managers, Field Engineers, Manufacturing, and Estimating to identify potential changes in scope and quantify the impact of each change to the schedule in a timely fashion.
- Working knowledge of the administrative functions of P6 (such as layouts resources, reports, codes, etc.).
- Support the development of process flows, policies, procedures training material and scheduling best practices.
- Working knowledge of general project management principles (e.g., risk analysis, scope control, and quality assurance).
- Flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Solid background in scheduling and planning of construction crew activities is strongly preferred.
- 3-12 months experience with Primavera P6 and solid working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and use statistical analysis to analyze data.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work within a team organization, provide input and recommendations to the organization
- Minimum of 25% overnight travel is required.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested