Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Poker Dealer - Black Hawk
at Affinity Gaming
Full and Part Time Opportunities Available
?The primary objective of the Poker Dealer is to deal Poker while providing outstanding customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be able to effectively deal a variety of Poker games, including but not limited to: Texas Hold ‘Em, Omaha Poker, Omaha Hi Lo, Seven Card Stud, Seven Card Stud Hi Lo, Five Card Draw.
- Exchanges paper currency for playing chips.
- Ensures that wagers are placed before cards are dealt.
- Announces winning hands to players.
- Computes payable odds to pay winning bets.
- Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Security and protection of the game.
- Must have thorough knowledge of game procedures and “House Rules” for all applicable games.
- Must maintain a friendly and fun attitude with our guests to ensure they have an enjoyable gaming experience.
- Maintain a steady, comfortable game speed while dealing.
- Check identification for guests appearing to be under the age of 30 years old.
- Promptly report any problems or irregularities to supervisors when on property.
Experience dealing Poker
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
Must obtain a Colorado Division of Gaming Support License
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Paid meal periods and subsidized bus passes
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.