Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Table Games Dealer - Black Hawk
at Affinity Gaming
Part Time Opportunity - Great Second Job
The primary objective of the Table games Dealer is to provide outstanding service to our players. Ensures that policies and procedures are followed and that the integrity of the game is not compromised.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deals live games with efficiency and professionalism while providing great guest service.
- Exchanges paper currency for playing chips.
- Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Receives chips to table (fills), verifies amount and places chips on table
- Security and protection of the game.
- Must have thorough knowledge of game procedures and “House Rules” for all applicable games.
- Must maintain a friendly and fun attitude with our guests to ensure they have an enjoyable gaming experience.
- Maintain a steady, comfortable game speed while dealing.
- Check identification for guests appearing to be under the age of 30 years old.
- Promptly report any problems or irregularities to supervisors when on property.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience dealing Table Games to include either Blackjack, Craps, Roulette or Poker.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
Must Obtain a Colorado Division of Gaming Support License
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Free snacks, paid meal periods, covered parking, subsidized bus passes
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.