Nutrien Ag Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrator, Retail Credit US
at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- System ID
- Job Category
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Unit
- Retail IT/Finance (Corporate)
- Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Administrator, Retail Credit US - (Loveland, Colorado, U.S.A.)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reporting to the Lead, Retail Credit, US this position is responsible for performing clerical duties necessary to gather credit information and documentation and process credit requests in accordance with company policies and procedures.
What you will do:
- Work with location personnel to obtain credit information and documentation necessary to process credit requests
- Check credit information and documentation for completeness and accuracy and works with location personnel if additional information is required
- Enter credit information into system according to predefined standards
- Scan credit documents, such as credit applications, to customer’s electronic file
- Ensure all necessary information is in customer’s electronic file to support credit request and starts review for reviewer
- Work with other members of team to ensure credit requests are handled on a first in first out basis
- Build and maintains positive relationships with credit personnel and field staff
- Take incoming calls, answering credit questions directly wherever possible and redirecting to other individuals as needed
- Submit or assists in submitting security registrations and releases where necessary and as directed by field Credit personnel
- Maintain confidentiality of all credit information
- Perform all other related duties as required, in a respectful manner and with a spirit of cooperation with customers and fellow employees
What you will bring:
- High school diploma is required
- One year of clerical/administrative experience is preferred
- Previous credit experience is considered an asset
- Previous experience in automated credit environment is considered an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail and clerical abilities
- Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.