Nutrien Ag Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial CAD Designer
at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- System ID
- Job Category
- Engineering & Technical Services
- Business Unit
- Retail - Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Commercial CAD Designer, Loveland CO, US
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
- We require an individual with a strong sense of general construction design concepts with expert communication and organizational skills.
- Collaborate all facility design elements with local end user and specialty equipment suppliers.
- Ability to design basic Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing guidance drawings.
- Strong knowledge and working experience with site layout design, pre-engineered metal building systems, wood construction, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems.
- Facility designs to balance operational requirements with sensitivity to budget control.
- Manage and Implement the incorporation of process equipment designs and specialty systems into drawing packages.
- Responsibilities may vary and could include creating detailed specification drawings, bid invitations and packages.
- Priorities can change quickly and the preferred individual needs to be flexible and focused with the ability to multitask with ease.
- We are looking for someone that can be an integral team member working closely with our corporate safety and environmental policies, the end user and our construction management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years working with Revit for Architecture in the architecture or building engineering field.
- BS in Architecture and/or Engineering or experience within the AEC industry.
- Ability to influence and make decisions
- Positive attitude, Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and result-oriented
- Analytical, motivated and highly organized
- Completion of tasks – follow-up/follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Word & Excel and SharePoint
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solution policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran