Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Intern-Englewood, CO (United Rotorcraft)
at Air Methods
Engineering interns work alongside United Rotorcraft professional staff. They are assigned a range of duties typical for an entry-level engineer. They may work on design projects, or work in a support role for design, manufacturing, and quality. Their assignments are intended to support the engineering team, and to provide a rich growth experience for the intern.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Design related projects and assignments
• Product or project analysis related projects and assignments
• Support activity such as performing data cleansing tasks with migrated data into EPDM system, or drafting quality assurance and manufacturing plans
• Reviewing and checking documents prepared by o0thers
• Presenting data from work-study program
• Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (BS) or Master’s degree (M.A.) in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering from four-year college or university, however other technical majors will be considered
• Ability to consistently follow set procedures.
• Strong organizational aptitude, able to understand complex data structures effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and has a strong attention for detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
“Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.”