Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Handler 1- United Rotorcraft
at Air Methods
Responsible for all aspects of handling materials throughout the supply chain process.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform duties necessary for the storage, distribution and, maintenance of the inventory
• Accomplish all functions for maintaining inventory accuracy
• Perform kitting operations and distributes parts to predetermined inventory locations
• Prepare raw materials for use in the machine and fabrication shops
• Input Purchase Orders Receipts for Raw Materials and Work Order receipts to inventory
• Move inventory items in and through the manufacturing and inspection areas
• Expedite materials to meet schedule as required
• Assist in cycle counts
• Input data entry for material issues and returns in Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software
• Support Shipping and Receiving operations as needed
• Hazmat Handling
• Handle and observe controls for government owned property
• Ensure inventory areas are kept in a clean, safe and professional manner
• Complies with all Company, ISO and, Sarbanes Oxley procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
• Occasional shift work, weekends, and overtime
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1-3 years in materials/inventory control experience preferred
• Ability to operate a Fork Lift
• Familiar with different material types a plus
• Previous experience in handling hazardous materials
• Demonstrated ability to read and understand precision measuring devices (micrometer, dial calipers, tape measure)
• Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotation at least one week per month
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid Driver’s License
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.