Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shipping Packer (CIF)
at Akima, LLC
- Packs, unpacks, sorts, stacks, warehouses, bins and moves items.
- Make in-storage checks for obvious needs for maintenance and damage. Locates items by referring to location cards and our current marking system; count, verify, ensure all quantities are accurate for each storage container in locations. Compares identifying information in computers with documents stock tags, bin markings or box markings.
- Selects stock in quantities indicated by the document, reports location discrepancies and damage to supervisor. Assembles picked items and moves stock to locations (assembly or pickup areas) within a well-prescribed overall storage plan.
- Unloads conveyances, moves supplies by handcart or other non-mechanized conveyance. Prepares tally sheet and makes proper notations as to receipts overages or shortages. Places stock in appropriate temporary or permanent storage locations, according to specific oral or written instructions and established methods.
- Completes document to show location. Signs for items to show receipt, tallies out shipments and completes documents after ensuring that supplies are shipped in properly marked, tagged and labeled containers.
- Re-stacks and re-warehouses items and straightens as needed and purifies bin locations.
- Transfer stock to proper location or establishes new location when the decision is obvious.
- Operates various forklifts and high rise equipment.
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties. May use automated systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.