Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Word Processor III
at Akima, LLC
Under limited responsibility based on difficulty of tasks, performs a wide variety of technical and support services including but not limited to: Data review, assist with project coordination, and other related duties as assigned in individual task orders.
- Personnel Data Maintenance. Maintain necessary paperwork, assist in the preparation of personnel paperwork, including Performance Appraisal Plans and Performance reviews (both mid and end of year) promotions, awards, and completion of actions. Maintain and keep up the date infrastructure and telephone directory information for assigned work area. Database and spreadsheet development. Create, maintain, and update specified database and or spreadsheet information on a regular basis.
- Facilities and PC MANAGEMENT. Assist PTO personnel in maintaining, coordinating, and tracking all needed equipment installation, removal, and relocation including telephones, computers, facsimile machines, copiers, voicemail, net drops and files in a timely manner. Maintain the copiers, individual printers, and the facsimile machines including acquiring and replacing toner and paper and coordinating needed repairs. This does not include group printers.
- Construction and Move Coordination. Assist USPTO personnel with arranging and/or coordinating the move of staff and furniture into or out of the work area. Prepare forms and other materials (e.g., USPTO specific forms (1464), spreadsheets of phone number locations); insure the accurate and timely completion of all activities required to insure the relocation of phones, net drops, and other items; obtain cardboard packing boxes for TC/work group use; disseminate information to affected work areas as appropriate.
- Supply Management. Assist USPTO staff with providing the necessary supplies(order supplies, verify delivery, submit invoices, etc.) Assist the USPTO staff with developing a standard list of supplies and establish a system for automatic replenishment of these supplies to insure their continued availability.
- Tracking and Reporting. Develop project tracking processes and related reporting requirements.
- High school Diploma or GED Equivalent / 2 years of administrative experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in SharePoint.
- Experience as a Team Lead
- Organizational Skills
Experience with Data Base Creation and tracking tools.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.