Aleut Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Space Battle Management Instructor
at Aleut Management Services
****Contingent Upon Contract Award****
General duties: This position will develop, implement, validate, and maintain training and course material at the 319th Combat Training Squadron (CTS), Peterson AFB CO for the Space Battle Management (SBM) Space Warfighter Follow-on (SWF).
Design and develop SBM SWF training with the following attributes:
- Provide classroom instruction consistent with Instructional System Development (ISD) satisfying government training requirements
- Interface with internal and external agencies as required maintaining up-to-date training program
- Conduct, manage and qualify for courses based on 319 CTS instructions and other guidance as identified in the lesson plans
- Coordinate instructional activities with the Division Chief, training managers and government training personnel
- Additional duties as assigned
- Expert knowledge with space battle management in space defense missions
- Working knowledge of mission/weapons systems used by the customer and joint partners
- Expert knowledge with the joint planning process and course of action development at the strategic/operational level
- Expert knowledge of and experience with tactical force packaging to include planning, command and control, and assessment
- Completion of Air Force Instructor Course preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word,
- Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligibility required
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in relevant field or 8 years of additional experience may be substituted for education requirement
Years of Experience:
- 6 to 8 years of experience with USAF training, to include planning and delivering instruction in accordance with the ISD model and training records keeping
EEO Statement: AMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AMS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AMS employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.