ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ECONOMIST_FWI-GOV CONTRACTING STAFF
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
- Provides support to Government regarding mineral and energy economic evaluation issues related to the development of renewable energy resources and furnishes guidance in the conservation and development of these resources.
- Provides technical advice and support to the Government for tribal renewable energy development programs. Evaluates the financial feasibility of planned projects, and advises on project components that most affect the project bottom line.
- Ability to prepare economic analyses on renewable energy resources lease agreements.
- Ability to effectively provide financial analysis guidance and consultation to the Government in matters related to renewable energy resources development and leasing strategy, including lease agreement negotiations.
- The Government will provide additional specific knowledge and skills required on an as-needed basis to ensure the Contractor can successfully fill positions in this labor category.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- B.S. degree in economics
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Flatwater Inc, Lakewood, Colorado, United States of America