ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER_FWI-GOV CONTRACT STAFF
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The electrical engineer is responsible for the design of new electronic products up to full production. This includes specification reviews, development program timelines and reports, design reviews, simple mechanical designs, documentation packages, preproduction builds and transfers to production. This engineer will also be responsible for technical support of some mature electronic products currently in production.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides support to Government regarding electrical engineering issues related to the development of renewable energy resources and furnishes guidance in the conservation and development of these resources.
- Provides technical advice and support to the Government for tribal renewable energy development programs.
- Evaluate the feasibility of planned projects from multiple views - financial feasibility, technical viability, operational viability, and practicality.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is required during the business day, some out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected.
- Broad technical knowledge of renewable energy technologies and applications including photovoltaics, concentrating solar thermal, wind, geothermal, liquid fuels (ethanol, biodiesel, bio-oil), power production (combustion, gasification, pyrolysis, fuel cells, micro-turbine), facility heating, biomass resource harvesting and processing, and co-generation.
- The Government will provide specific knowledge and skills required on an as-needed basis to ensure the Contractor can successfully fill positions in this labor category.
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to obtain and maintain necessary federal clearance to perform work required.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Flatwater Inc, Lakewood, Colorado, United States of America