ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Control Analyst - Colorado Springs, CO
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Responsible for the set up and reporting of contract costs in accordance with all terms and conditions of each contract. Creating and maintaining fiscal year plan, rolling forecasts, and project/program EAC/ETCs. Works closely with Project Managers to provide recommendations on project financials.
* Manage Cost Tracking and Forecasting in an EAC’s and ETC format.
* Monitoring and Facilitating project costs to ensure project goals are met on target.
* Advising Project Management of potential risks and conflicts within the cost structure.
* Participating as an active team member by assisting with project budgeting, cashflow, revenues, cost estimates, project funding updates, contract closeouts and financial updates to the Operations Team
* Perform and apply Financial analytic techniques to include but not limited to contract term and conditions understanding, variance analysis, financial modeling, pricing support, financial reporting, Ad-hoc data calls for projects and other requests by Operations Team.
* Research any project cost related issue as needed and required by Operation Management
* Responsible for accurate and timely updates for contract modifications.
* Participate in contract kick-off meetings for new contracts.
* Supports the contract close out process.
* Internal timesheet auditing and reporting as required by management.
* Internal subcontractor invoice auditing and reporting as required by management.
* Supports DCAA audit requests, inquires and assist with incurred cost submission requests
* Provide other contract deliverables to be determined and as required by contracts and/or management.
* Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Performs other duties and special projects as requested by management.
* Experience in government contracting with FAR knowledge
* Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
* Ability to analyze project financials using EAC/ETC modeling and make recommendations
* Experience in accurate forecasting techniques
* Highly experienced in Excel skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 25% of the time for this position.
* 5-7 years of experience in project control with federal government contracting expertise.
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency with MS Office.
Knowledge of various contract billings types including, but not limited to: fixed price, time and materials, and cost plus
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field.
* Ability to read and comprehend moderate to complex written and oral communication.
* Ability to communicate effectively with managers, co-workers, vendors and clients in a professional manner.
* Ability to manage one’s own time.
* Ability to develop, prioritize, organize and accomplish work.
* Ability to analyze information and evaluate options to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Ability to work independently and in group settings.
* Detail oriented and task driven.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Maintains a valid driver’s license and be insurable under company insurance provider/program.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.