Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Clinician I - Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program
at AllHealth Network
Can you join AllHealth Network? Yes you can - if you're excited by the thought of working with over 400 colleagues, 18,000 clients, being valued for the work that you do and can embrace the mission of the organization, which is to enhance quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassionate, integrated behavioral health services.
Our PSR team is seeking a full-time clinician to work 40 hours per week to work Monday - Friday, with some evening hours required. This clinician would be working with adults 18 and up with various complexities - i.e. system involvement, serious and persistent mental illness, chronic trauma, suicidality, etc.
As a part of the PSR team this clinician would be working with clients with long term mental health needs, generally with wraparound services, persistent mental health issues, often with recent psychiatric hospitalizations.
The Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program (PSR) is an evidence based program that supports adults experiencing significant life stressors in developing the social, emotional, and intellectual skills needed to live a meaningful life. PSR’s multidisciplinary team assists people in coping with life challenges through therapy, education, independent living skills, social support, and linkage to community resources and supports. Services are available at the Wellness Center in Littleton, Parker-Dransfeldt and Castle Rock offices.
Provide behavioral health consultation, biopsychosocial assessment, counseling, and evidence-based interventions to individuals, groups and/or their families utilizing strength-based wellness and recovery models of service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive assessment, evaluation, crisis intervention and psychotherapy to individuals, families, and groups of clients with mental health and behavioral health needs
• Administer standardized screening tools to identify clients with behavioral health and/or substance abuse problems
• Assist clients with symptom reduction (e.g. insomnia, anxiety, depression, and post-trauma symptoms, stress management, emotional dysregulation)
• Use evidence-based models for treatment, including but not limited to CBT, solution-focused therapy, behavioral activation, harm reduction, motivational interviewing and health psychology
• Provide an integrated care approach to assessment and intervention for clients having difficulty managing their health due to physical health conditions/chronic disease, psychological, behavioral, cognitive, and/or social factors
• Work closely and collaboratively within a team to provide support and coordination in addressing social issues and basic needs that are barriers to effective treatment and the client’s ability to thrive
• Provide linkage to case management services and/or community-based resources as needed
• Develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the client; updating and modifying as needs change
• Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation in EHR according to established protocols
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to review client caseload, treatment, concerns, and recommendations
• Positively contribute to the financial health of the organization by ensuring delivery of billable services and utilizing, monitoring, and collecting data for decision making and program improvements
• Maintain positive, ethical, and professional working relationships with community, government agencies, and other professionals
• Participate and contribute to team meetings, clinical supervision, and other meetings, as needed, to ensure cohesive department operations
• Enhance professional growth and development through participation in specialized training
• Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly and within established timelines
• Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
• Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning within required timelines
• Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a clinical setting in the behavioral health field.
• Demonstrate a high level of skill in assessment, evaluation and therapeutic engagement of diverse clients; use of evidence-based counseling models and techniques that match presenting problems; good diagnostic skills and treatment/care planning; and the ability to work with clinical documentation and electronic health records (EHR).
• Knowledge of DSM V and working principles of recovery and trauma-informed care in treatment planning and in direct care. Experience working with individuals and families who experience various mental, behavioral, and substance abuse conditions.
• Ability to operate PC-based software programs including proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer based systems.
• Possess advanced written and oral communication, decision making and problem solving skills, and efficient time management. Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and external teams.
• Must possess own transportation, have a good driving record, a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.